Are you taking my advice on steps to make you happier?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

step #2

Happy Step #2:
Wow! Two happiness steps in one night!
As your reading this look at the ten facts about you:
1. you are reading my blog.
2. you are thinking this is stupid
4. you didn't notice that I skipped 3 and are checking
5.you are wondering how this is a step of happiness
6. you are still pondering that step.
7. you missed that #6 is the only one with a period.
8. your smiling noticing that
10. I skipped 9, your checking now
11. you smiled cause your still reading this
12. there is twelve facts! All true, huh?


   Okay so how was this a step of happiness?
Well, you smiled at the 10/12 facts and smiling is a sign of happiness that simple joke made you smile. 
    So next time you are at the super market ask he cashier "what's a go-tee?" I am 97% every person you ask will touch their chin in some way. Try it! It maybe silly but, it makes everyone smile once they understand the joke!   

No comments:

Post a Comment